Does Paramount Health Care Cover Drug and Alcohol Rehab?
Paramount is a health insurance company based out of Toledo, Ohio, offering coverage for care that treats the whole person. They have received local, state, and national awards and accreditations for service excellence and outstanding care, as well as for ensuring their clients receive quality health plans at affordable cost. Their aim is to ensure every member feels respected, appreciated, and listened-to. Their agents will not judge you for seeking help with your addiction, and they will be able to help you to get the comprehensive care you need.
At the TruPath rehabilitation centers, we provide evidence-based treatments, holistic care, therapy, medical services, medical detox programs, and many other services, all of which combined will give you the best possible chance of overcoming your addiction, taking back control over your life, and moving into long-term recovery. Paying for treatment is a significant barrier for many to getting the help they need, but with the financial assistance Paramount Health Care you will be able to work toward a healthier and brighter future without putting yourself into serious financial trouble.
Rehab Treatments Covered By Paramount Health Care
Paramount health care offers partial or complete coverage for treatments and programs such as:
- Substance use assessments and lab tests, including psychiatric evaluations
- Doctor visits for checkups, medication prescriptions, follow-up appointments, and referrals
- The cost of staying in rehabilitation centers (like TruPath) and addiction treatment provided therein
- Mental health services like one-on-one therapy, counseling, group therapy, behavioral therapy, family therapy, and other treatments
- Prescription medications that are provided to help ease withdrawal symptoms, stop cravings, and taper off of drug use in a safe way
Each Paramount plan will cover different percentages of each of these categories, so it is important to verify your plan and coverage. At TruPath our team will help you with any confusing or difficult-to-understand details of your insurance, so you can focus on getting healthy.
How Much Does Drug and Alcohol Rehab Cost?
The cost of drug and alcohol rehab depends on factors like:
- If it is an inpatient or outpatient program (food and lodging costs)
- Medications provided
- Therapies provided
- Length of time spent in treatment
- Geographic location of the center
- Length of treatment
- The type of center you go to (luxury private vs. state run)
- Amenities offered
At Trupath, we offer levels of care that range in intensity, treatments, medications provided, and timelines depending on your unique physical and mental health needs, preferences, practical factors, budget, and insurance coverage. These include:
- Inpatient medical detox – you will move into our treatment center for the entirety of your detox, usually 5 to 10 days on average, living in residence as your body removes the toxins from your system. You will have 24-hour medical care and oversight by experienced doctors and nursing staff, along with therapy, holistic treatments, counseling, and prescription medications provided to help you through any difficult or painful withdrawal symptoms you may have.
- Inpatient rehab – inpatient (residential) rehab is a full-time rehab program in which you live inside our safe, sober rehab center for a minimum recommended time of 30 days, but it is also normal for people to stay longer, especially if they are dealing with a co-occurring mental illness or are still experiencing withdrawal symptoms.
- Outpatient rehab – there are many forms of outpatient rehab, in which you live outside the treatment center and come in for therapy, medical care, groups, education, holistic treatments, support, etc. These include the intensive outpatient program (IOP), which consists of several hours a week of treatment as you live usually lasts for weeks or months, our day programs that are full days of treatment five to seven days a week for several weeks, and continuing care programs that are customized to your needs and include 12-step meetings and other peer groups.
Each of these programs will have different costs, and at TruPath we are happy to go over the details with you so you can make the most informed decision possible on your care options.
How Do I Get into Rehab?
If you have noticed signs of addiction in yourself and are wondering how to get into rehab, know that you are not alone. It may feel like a mystery or be intimidating, especially if you don’t know anybody else who has gone to rehab before. The steps to going to rehab are as follows:
- Research rehab centers to find one that will work for you. Look at locations, consider the type of rehab that will work for your practical needs, and ensure the type of treatments they offer fit with your preferences. (For example, if you are not religious you may wish to skip faith-based rehab centers)
- Make the call. Phone the treatment center to begin the admissions process. Answer their questions truthfully. The people on the line will have heard it all before so there is no need to feel shy or worried about judgment. They are there to help guide you through the process, and will need to know information about you, your substance abuse history, and other relevant details. This is also the time to ask about insurance coverage, costs, and how to best go about paying for your care.
- Arrive at the rehab center and begin the process of rehabilitation through intake interviews, medical examinations, and psychiatric screenings. Once those are complete, your care team will know which treatments will work best for your unique issues, and you can begin detox and rehab.
Getting into rehab is not difficult with TruPath. If you are ready to get the addiction treatment you need, all you need to do is phone our center at 1-888-292-1933, any time of day or night, and we will get you started on your path to recovery.
TruPath Accepts Paramount Health Care
TruPath is a recovery network with a range of treatment centers that offer levels of care from inpatient rehab to outpatient programs that can be tailored to your needs. We also provide continuing care programs that include peer support groups, alumni meetings, SMART recovery groups and 12-step groups like Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous, encouraging long-term connections within a sober community in your area. We are here to help you overcome drug addiction and/or alcohol addiction, and we offer dual diagnosis treatment plans for people who have co-occurring mental health disorders like:
- Bipolar disorder
- Anxiety disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Eating disorder
- Anger management
- Grief and loss
We believe in integrity, respect, and personal growth at TruPath, and through education and empowerment, we can help you to do the work necessary to stop substance abusing behaviors, reframe your thinking, learn new healthy habits and coping mechanisms, and regain your health and your strength, taking back control over your life.
Programs and treatments at TruPath include:
- Medication-assisted treatment programs (MAT)
- Medical detox programs
- Individual therapy sessions
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral health
- Anger management
- Family therapy
- Case management
- Psychodynamic therapy
- Motivational enhancement therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Group therapy
- Faith-based recovery
- Executive treatment
- Holistic therapies like meditation, art therapy, and yoga
TruPath is a nationwide network of addiction treatment centers, offering a continuum of care leading from detox to inpatient and outpatient drug and alcohol rehab. We will work with you to ensure you are getting the right treatments for your unique situation. We will not over-prescribe medications, nor will we keep you in detox or rehab longer than necessary. Your comfort is our main concern, and we want to ensure you feel safe as you undergo educational, therapeutic, and healing treatments in our facilities.
We take insurance including Paramount Health Care, and we can help you figure out which combination of care will best work with your coverage, providing you with quotes if you need to pay out of pocket so there are no surprises as you get the help you need. Our non-judgmental, kind, and caring team are standing by and can answer any questions you may have. We know that deciding to go to rehab is a big step, and we are here to ensure it is as easy as possible for you. Please contact us today to find out more about our network of treatment centers and how you can get into addiction treatment right away.